Looking to lose that “holiday weight”? It’s hard to go out in the cold to lose all that weight, isn’t it? Not many people are aware of the valuable benefits derived from using a treadmill.
One of the valuable benefits is an impressive weight loss. So, if you are looking to lose a few inches around the waist, you have come to the right place.
Here, we share the best treadmill workout for weight loss. But first, let’s talk about this wonderful piece of equipment.
Everyone likes a treadmill as an exercising tool because it enables you to do most strenuous workouts right in the privacy of your home.
Treadmills also offer an excellent way to lose weight. Although the motivation to lose weight is always present, there are certain days when you find it hard to motivate yourself to go out and continue your workout regime.
It is the treadmill that ensures at all such occasions that your exercise regime does not get affected. Treadmill workouts carried out in a proper way ensure weight loss, better muscles, toned structure, and above all that sense of accomplishment.
If you are looking to burn calories and lose weight, you do not need to look out for fancy ways that lead to weight loss. Believe it or not, you can lose weight in the comfort of your own home by working out on your very own treadmill.
There are scores of fancy schedules that have been claimed to be successful or even miraculous for weight loss but choosing one for you is hard.
Many treadmill features are important when used for weight loss, i.e., speed and inclination. The amount of time spent on the treadmill counts too.
All of the different workouts that are marketed to be excellent for weight loss use the help of these two features to come up with workouts designed to help you burn those calories faster.
One of the best treadmill workouts for weight loss is the Walk-Jog-Run Interval Workout. Below we discuss the objective of this particular workout and the right method.
This particular workout aims at combining jogging, running and walking. This combination results in burning more calories than the regular workouts. The workout takes 40 minutes in total.
- Step 1 (3 minutes): Start the workout with engaging in some light jogging for 3 minutes.
- Step 2 (12 minutes): Then do a one minute walk at a speed of 3-4.5 mph followed by a one minute jog increasing the speed to 4.5-6 mph and in the end do a one minute run at a speed of 6-7.5 mph. Repeat this cycle four times.
- Step 3 (12 minutes): Again start by doing a one minute walk at a speed of 3-4.5 mph followed by a one minute jog at a speed of 5-6.5 mph and in the end a one minute run setting the speed at 6.5-8 mph. Repeat this cycle four times.
- Step 4 (12 minutes): In the last cycle, start by a one minute walk at a speed of 3-4.5 mph, followed by another minute jog at 5.5-7 mph speed and in the end a one minute run at a speed of 7-8.5 mph.
- Step 5 (1 minute): End the workout session by doing a one minute light jog.
In the end, it is also important to keep in mind that losing weight cannot only be derived from workouts. Changes to your diet are also necessary to ensure the effectiveness of these workouts.
Visit http://newtreadmillsforsale.com/product-review/ to get more information about the latest treadmill available for sale.